Are you a real estate agent that does NOT have a Facebook Business Page? If so, is it by choice, or have you just not gotten around to creating it? Or, do you prefer to use your personal Facebook for your real estate marketing?
We encourage creating a Business Page, even if you are one of the few agents that are so heavily active on your personal profile you think it’s not worth it. Happy to chat about your options anytime, but for now, here are a few top tips when creating your FB Business Page.
- Create a custom cover photo/profile pic that includes your tagline or service area.
- Complete the About section thoroughly and don’t forget to add your ‘story’.
- Make your page name and username applicable to your business.
- Change your page template to Services and add several services with photos.
- Add your page to your Facebook shortcuts.
- Add your page as a placed you have worked on your personal profile.
- Add apps from your local MLS if available.
- Connect with your REALTOR.COM profile.
- Activate the call to action button.
- Add a way for visitors to ‘sign up’ and connect with you.
There’s a lot more you can do for the best results when marketing via Facebook. Connect with us for more marketing tips for REALTORS® only.
We offer FB Business Page creation and more as part of our Social Media Enhancement Support.